- Managed Adventurous
- Managed Balanced
- Managed Cautious
- Multi-Manager Adventurous
- Multi-Manager Balanced
- Multi-Manager Cautious
- Omnis Absolute Return Bond Fund
- Omnis Asia Pacific (Ex-Japan) Equity
- Omnis Diversified Returns Fund
- Omnis European Equity Leaders Fund
- Omnis European Equity Opportunities Fund
- Omnis Global Bond Fund
- Omnis Global Emerging Markets Equity Leaders Fund
- Omnis Global Emerging Markets Equity Opportunities Fund
- Omnis Income and Growth Fund
- Omnis Japanese Equity Fund
- Omnis Multi-Asset Income Fund
- Omnis Multi-Manager Distribution Fund
- Omnis Short-Dated Bond Fund
- Omnis Sterling Corporate Bond Fund
- Omnis Strategic Bond Fund
- Omnis UK All Companies Fund
- Omnis UK Gilt Fund
- Omnis UK Smaller Companies Fund
- Omnis US Equity Leaders Fund
- Omnis US Smaller Companies Fund
The Fund aims to achieve a return, over a five year rolling period and after all fees and expenses, consisting primarily of capital growth (and potentially a low level of income) which exceeds a composite benchmark based on the FTSE All Share TR Index (30%), Russell 1000 TR Index (15%), MSCI Daily (ex UK) EAFE TR Index (15%), MSCI Daily Net EM TR Index (10%), SONIA GBP (5%), ICE BoAML Global Broad Market (5%) and the ICE BoAML Sterling Broad Market (20%).
It is expected that exposure to equities will typically make up the majority of the Fund’s assets. However, investments will not be confined to any particular sector.
The Omnis Multi-Manager funds are managed by experts from a single firm, the highly-regarded and award-winning PineBridge Investments.
Our three risk-rated funds, which aim to achieve capital growth, invest primarily in collective investment schemes and may also invest in transferable securities, money market instruments, warrants and deposits. Use may also be made of stock lending, temporary borrowing and cash holdings, and derivatives may also be used for the purposes of hedging and efficient portfolio management.
The investment approach taken by PineBridge, also known as 'fund of funds', offers two key benefits:
- your money is spread broadly across different funds, different fund managers, different types of asset and different markets worldwide, all of which helps to reduce risk when compared to less well-diversified investments
- the PineBridge team choose only funds that are managed by very high quality and expert fund managers who are specialists in the asset types or markets for which they’ve been chosen, so your money is under the control of a large number of highly-talented individuals. Past performance is not a guide to future performance and may not be repeated.
The Multi-Manager funds are divided into different risk categories to fit the investor's risk profile from the outset.
Introducing the Investment Manager
The Fund is managed by PineBridge’s seasoned Multi-Asset Team, a 21- strong team of investment professionals with over 300 years in combined experience. The team, led by Michael J. Kelly, Global Head of Multi-Asset, CFA, is responsible for over US$12.8 billion of client assets as at 30 June 2020.
The team aim to be positioned in the right markets at the right time – no matter where markets are in the business cycle. Their integrated approach allows them to connect their clients to the most compelling opportunities.PineBridge Investments