- Managed Adventurous
- Managed Balanced
- Managed Cautious
- Multi-Manager Adventurous
- Multi-Manager Balanced
- Multi-Manager Cautious
- Omnis Absolute Return Bond Fund
- Omnis Asia Pacific (Ex-Japan) Equity
- Omnis Diversified Returns Fund
- Omnis European Equity Leaders Fund
- Omnis European Equity Opportunities Fund
- Omnis Global Bond Fund
- Omnis Global Emerging Markets Equity Leaders Fund
- Omnis Global Emerging Markets Equity Opportunities Fund
- Omnis Income and Growth Fund
- Omnis Japanese Equity Fund
- Omnis Multi-Asset Income Fund
- Omnis Multi-Manager Distribution Fund
- Omnis Short-Dated Bond Fund
- Omnis Sterling Corporate Bond Fund
- Omnis Strategic Bond Fund
- Omnis UK All Companies Fund
- Omnis UK Gilt Fund
- Omnis UK Smaller Companies Fund
- Omnis US Equity Leaders Fund
- Omnis US Smaller Companies Fund
Omnis Multi-Manager Distribution Fund
The Fund aims to achieve a return consisting of a combination of income and capital growth which exceeds the FTSE All Share TR Index (20%), Russell 1000 TR Index (10%), MSCI Daily (ex UK) EAFE (10%), SONIA GBP (10%), ICE BoAML Global Broad Market TR Index (15%), and ICE BoAML Sterling Broad Market TR Index (35%), after all fees and expenses over a five-year rolling period.
We offer a distribution fund which aims to achieve a reasonable level of income together with long term capital growth. Investing primarily in collective investment schemes, the fund may also invest in transferable securities, money market instruments, warrants and deposits. Use may also be made of stock lending, temporary borrowing and cash holdings, and derivatives may also be used for the purposes of hedging and efficient portfolio management.
The Omnis Multi-Manager Distribution Fund is specifically designed for clients, often retired, who want to draw a regular and stable income from their investments, and for whom income is more important than further growth in the value of their capital.
Assets are chosen for their potential to produce income and possible capital growth. In this way, funds are spread across a wide range of assets so that investment risk is reduced.
We make no guarantee of the level of capital gains or income that will be generated by the fund.
The value of your investment, and any income derived from it, may go down as well as up and you may not get back the full amount invested.
Introducing the Investment Manager
The Fund is managed by PineBridge’s seasoned Multi-Asset Team, a 21- strong team of investment professionals with over 300 years in combined experience. The team, led by Michael J. Kelly, Global Head of Multi-Asset, CFA, is responsible for over US$12.8 billion of client assets as at 30 June 2020.
The team aim to be positioned in the right markets at the right time – no matter where markets are in the business cycle. Their integrated approach allows them to connect their clients to the most compelling opportunities.PineBridge Investments