Omnis Value Assessment Statement
Omnis are pleased to present our Value Assessment Statement, based on our review as at the 30th September 2021. Our approach to the value assessment and the content of our statement
continues to develop; reflecting best industry practice and any regulatory guidance.
In this document, we look at a range of matters to assess whether our funds deliver value to our investors.
The key areas we evaluate are:
- Quality of service – Omnis believes all our funds represent value for investors
- Investment Performance - Omnis believes that 10 of our funds represent value for investors. For 7 of our funds, we believe that they broadly represents value for investors, but action is or has been necessary or close monitoring of the position is required (for example, we may have changed the investment manager on the fund). A For the remainder 9 funds, since these funds are relatively new (launched 2019), we don have sufficient data to assess for value in this report.
- Cost and charges - Omnis believes all our funds represent value for investors
- Economies of scale - Omnis believes all our funds represent value for investors
- Comparable Market Rates - Omnis believes all our funds, except for one, represent value for investors.
Our assessment shows that we continue to be able to provide access to leading investment managers and a good service level at a reasonable cost to investors.