- Omnis Absolute Return Bond Fund
- Omnis Asia Pacific (ex-Japan) Equity Fund
- Omnis Diversified Returns Fund
- Omnis European Equity Leaders Fund
- Omnis European Equity Opportunities Fund
- Omnis Global Bond Fund
- Omnis Global Emerging Markets Equity Leaders Fund
- Omnis Global Emerging Markets Equity Opportunities Fund
- Omnis Income & Growth Fund
- Omnis Japanese Equity Fund
- Omnis Short-Dated Bond Fund
- Omnis Sterling Corporate Bond Fund
- Omnis Strategic Bond Fund
- Omnis UK All Companies Fund
- Omnis UK Gilt Fund
- Omnis UK Smaller Companies Fund
- Omnis US Equity Leaders Fund
- Omnis US Smaller Companies Fund
Omnis UK Gilt Fund
KEY FUND FACTS
- High-quality research- an experienced team employs a proprietary research process to develop a deep understanding of the macro environment.
- Collaborative approach- By fostering a collaborative culture, the investment team’s best ideas emerge.
- Robust risk management- the manager seeks to reduce portfolio volatility through a combination of qualitative and quantitative risk management.
The Fund aims to achieve a return consisting of both income and capital growth which, after all fees and expenses, exceeds that of the ICE Bank of America Merrill Lynch UK Gilt TR Index over the medium to long term (defined as 5 to 10 years).
The Fund intends to invest at least 95% in sterling denominated (or hedged back to sterling) AA-rated, government-backed securities, with at least 75% invested in UK government securities (Gilts).
The Fund may also invest in other transferable securities, units in collective investment schemes (including schemes managed and operated by the ACD or its associates), money market instruments, warrants, cash and near cash deposits as detailed in the Prospectus.
Derivatives may be used both for investment purposes and for efficient portfolio management.
INVESTMENT PROCESS OVERVIEW
The fund manager believes a long-term investment horizon provides the opportunity to exploit short-term volatility in the pursuit of risk-adjusted returns.
The fund employs a top-down approach to researching gilts, bonds issued by the UK government. It identifies investment opportunities using a proprietary process which develops a deep understanding of economic developments and policy outlook. A highly experienced staff of research professionals thoroughly examines various factors such as monetary policy, valuations and term premiums.
The fund manager fosters a collaborative approach to idea generation, which encourages portfolio managers and credit analysts to work together on investment decision-making and portfolio construction.
The fund seeks to manage risk by relying on industry-standard measures and in-house tools. The manager believes he can deliver returns by taking a diversified approach to risk, incorporating relative value, duration and the yield curve.