- Omnis Absolute Return Bond Fund
- Omnis Asia Pacific (ex-Japan) Equity Fund
- Omnis Diversified Returns Fund
- Omnis European Equity Leaders Fund
- Omnis European Equity Opportunities Fund
- Omnis Global Bond Fund
- Omnis Global Emerging Markets Equity Leaders Fund
- Omnis Global Emerging Markets Equity Opportunities Fund
- Omnis Income & Growth Fund
- Omnis Japanese Equity Fund
- Omnis Short Dated Bond Fund
- Omnis Sterling Corporate Bond Fund
- Omnis Strategic Bond Fund
- Omnis UK All Companies Fund
- Omnis UK Equity Income Fund
- Omnis UK Gilt Fund
- Omnis UK Smaller Companies Fund
- Omnis US Equity Leaders Fund
- Omnis US Smaller Companies Fund
Omnis Global Bond Fund
Schroder Investment Management Limited.
The fund will be managed by the Schroder Fixed Income Global Multi Sector team with Paul Grainger as fund manager.
Key fund facts
- Experienced – A seasoned investment team focused on adding value from the entire fixed income opportunity set of duration, yield curve, country allocation, currency and credit strategies.
- Performance record – the Schroders team has a proven ability to add value throughout the fixed income cycle, having produced superior risk-adjusted returns with a low correlation to other asset classes. Past performance is not a guide to future performance and may not be repeated.
To achieve a return of a combination of income and capital growth.
The Fund intends to invest (directly or indirectly) primarily in non-Sterling denominated government and non-government fixed and variable interest rate securities. The Fund may also invest in other transferable securities (for example, Sterling denominated fixed and variable interest rate securities), units in collective investment schemes, money market instruments, deposits, derivative instruments and warrants as detailed in the Prospectus. No more than 10% of the Scheme Property of the Fund will be invested in other collective investment schemes.
Use may also be made of stock lending, temporary borrowing and cash holdings. Derivatives may also be used for the purposes of hedging and efficient portfolio management.
Investment process overview
Schroders take an active approach to fixed income and aim to invest in the full spectrum of fixed income securities from around the world. The team employs a disciplined investment process to aid their qualitative decisions.
When evaluating investment opportunities, the Schroders team disaggregates its analysis to consider three risks – interest rate risk, credit risk and currency risk – in isolation. This perspective is carried through to the portfolio construction process.
The fund aims to deliver its return objective by actively investing across government bonds, corporate bonds, securitised bonds and emerging market debt. The fund will also use currency strategies in both developed and emerging markets to enhance its return versus the benchmark. The investment team has the flexibility to invest up to a maximum of 20% of the fund in securities with a credit rating below investment grade.
Exchange rate fluctuations may cause the value of your investment to go down as well as up.