- Omnis UK Equity Fund
- Omnis US Equity Fund
- Omnis Developed Markets (ex US, ex UK) Equity Fund
- Omnis UK Bond Fund
- Omnis Global Bond Fund
- Omnis Alternative Strategies Fund
- Omnis Emerging Markets Equity Fund
- Omnis Income & Growth Fund
- Omnis European Equity Fund
- Omnis Asia Pacific Equity Fund
- Omnis Strategic Bond Fund
- Omnis UK Equity Income Fund
Omnis Asia Pacific Equity Fund
The aim is to achieve capital growth.
- The Fund aims to invest primarily (meaning at least 70% of its scheme property) in equities issued by companies incorporated in, or having significant operations in the Asia Pacific region, including Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia and New Zealand.
- The Fund may also invest in transferable securities, money market instruments, warrants, units in collective investment schemes and deposits.
- The Fund may also make use of derivatives for the purposes of efficient portfolio management. It is not anticipated that such use of derivatives will have a significant effect on the risk profile of the Fund.
Baillie Gifford has fostered a culture based on partnership, rigorous research methods and an investment philosophy that focuses on growth over the long term.