- Range overview
Sector Fund Range
- Omnis UK Equity Fund
- Omnis US Equity Fund
- Omnis Developed Markets (ex US, ex UK) Equity Fund
- Omnis UK Bond Fund
- Omnis Global Bond Fund
- Omnis Alternative Strategies Fund
- Omnis Emerging Markets Equity Fund
- Omnis Income & Growth Fund
- Omnis European Equity Fund
- Omnis Asia Pacific Equity Fund
- Omnis Strategic Bond Fund
- Omnis UK Equity Income Fund
- Omnis Asia Pacific (ex-Japan) Equity Fund
- Omnis Japanese Equity Fund
- Omnis Sterling Corporate Bond Fund
- Omnis UK All Companies Fund
- Omnis UK Gilt Fund
- Omnis UK Smaller Companies Fund
- Openwork Graphene Model Portfolios
- Omnis Managed Portfolio Service downloads
Omnis offers two income funds, both of which aim to provide a sustainable level of income and ensure that investments retain their purchasing power over the medium to long term.
The Omnis Multi-Manager Distribution fund is managed by Octopus Investments in the same fashion as the other Multi-Manager funds, but with a particular focus on finding funds that can generate income.
The Omnis Multi-Asset Income fund is managed by BNY Mellon Investment Management EMEA Limited (sub-delegated to Newton Investment Management Limited) and invests in a wide range of equities, bonds, cash and alternative investments to produce its sustainable income.
In both cases, the managers are seeking to invest in a wide range of asset classes to ensure a diverse range of holdings to reduce risk. The main difference between the two is that one invests in other funds to achieve this; the other directly into the underlying holdings.